Monday, August 4, 2014

Earn Cash and Win Prizes With Opinion Outpost

 
 
 

 

Just Free Stuff - August 04, 2014

 
 
 
 
Check out this email I got!


Hi James:

I just wanted to thank you for posting the link last June to Opinion Outpost, I joined
June 28, 2013 and I tallied my amount to the same day this year. $567.00 total in
gift cards. No too shabby! Keep up the good work!

Bruce
 
 
That's not bad at all!
 
Minimum account balance required to request rewards:
 
100 points ($10) for PayPal payments
50 points ($5) for Amazon gift cards
 

Rewards Offered:

Amazon gift cards
Cash paid via PayPal
iTunes gift cards
VISA prepaid cards
Donations to charity
Sweepstakes entries
 
Just Free Stuff
c/o: James Barton
4740 N. Cumberland Ave. #379
Chicago, Illinois. 60656

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment