Sunday, September 7, 2014

Win Prizes With SuperPoints

 
 
 

 

Just Free Stuff - September 07, 2014

 
 
 


Click on the SuperLucky Button to win points or prizes! A couple of my blog friends
tell me their users were earning quite a few amazon cards with this site. You get XP
for everything you do on Superpoints, like reading your email, signing in, recruiting
new members, completing surveys... even logging in every day. The faster you
accumulate XP, the faster you will unlock the next big reward.

And by the way, is it legit? Well, look what I just won and was delivered on
July 18, 2014! Yup, an iPad Mini!!
 
 
 
And this is what subscriber Jennifer won on July 19th!
 
 
 
SuperPoints is by invitation only and I have 990 left for this month.
If there are none left, no worries. I'll have another 1,000 next month.
 
Just Free Stuff
c/o: James Barton
4740 N. Cumberland Ave. #379
Chicago, Illinois. 60656

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment