Friday, August 30, 2013

Earn Cash With MintVine

 
 
 

 

Just Free Stuff - August 30, 2013

 
 
 


Complete surveys and offers from brands and get paid through PayPal.

I just did a search on them and they look good.(and I just signed up myself)
Here's one of the comments I came across...

"I just joined this site about a week ago and so far i have been getting many surveys
worth 150 to 300 points! All you need to gain is 1000 points to redeem $10 or you
can collect your points to withdraw a bigger amount.

When you join you can fill in your users profile surveys and already make over 200
points which is good. The site also has offers and polls which can make you extra
points."
 
Just Free Stuff
c/o: James Barton
4740 N. Cumberland Ave. #379
Chicago, Illinois. 60656

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment