Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Free Credit Score and Report (2 different places)

 
 
 

 

Just Free Stuff - August 20, 2013

 
 
 

 
Here's a reply I got when I posted it in the regular newsletter.
 
"I got it to work. Thank you so much for posting this up because I was going to waste
a bunch of money for something I got for free!!! Awesome website. I literally just signed
up two minutes ago and got a direct score for both myself and my husband."

Samantha

Thanks Samantha.
It gives an instant view of consumer's credit, including Experian credit score,
refreshed monthly & for free. I Get my credit score from this one too.
 
 
Want a free Credit Report? The you'll want to go to Annual Credit Report.
You're allowed to request 1 report each year from each of the three credit bureau's.
 
 
Just Free Stuff
c/o: James Barton
4740 N. Cumberland Ave. #379
Chicago, Illinois. 60656

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment