Friday, January 1, 2016

Ipsos - Free Products + Contests + Cash!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Just Free Stuff - January 01, 2016
 
 
 



This is what subscriber Deana says about them...

Hi James,

I have been using ipsos for about a year. I have received a lot of products to test.
I turn my rewards into Amazon gift cards, it pretty much paid for Christmas last year.
Sometimes when I test a product, I receive an unexpected cash bonus. Pretty cool.
I have tried other sites and this is the best and most trustworthy site.

Deana 


NEW: Take a 25 minute survey and you will instantly receive a $5 Amazon.com
Gift Certificate.

And get paid to test products and win contests. Sweet!

 
Just Free Stuff
c/o: James Barton
4740 N. Cumberland Ave. #379
Chicago, Illinois. 60656

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

1 comment:

  1. I make $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So these companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete