Monday, January 11, 2016

Springboard America High Paying Surveys!

 
 
 
 
 

Just Free Stuff - January 11, 2016




Some are seeing a 20 minute digital camera survey that pays $100!
The surveys are few, but they pay high.

As a member you will:

- Make your opinion count in boardrooms, government and the media.
- Earn Survey Dollars redeemable for checks, gift cards, or charity.
- Get entered into our $1,000 Contest Draw for joining.


This below is a post on the Couponing4U Facebook page from one of
their fans.




And here's an email I got just last night from subscriber Zanetta. Very cool!

"Hi, James.
I just wanted to share with you the great news.  I received an email today from
Springboard America telling me that I was randomly chosen to win $100.  
Woo Hoo! 
Zanetta"
Just Free Stuff
c/o: James Barton
4740 N. Cumberland Ave. #379
Chicago, Illinois. 60656

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

2 comments:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete